Let's see. My full name is Sally-Anne Crangle, i am twenty-six and currently live with my boyfriend in a little attic flat in Denton Holme. I work full time as Assistant Manager for Monsoon Accessorize in Carlisle. When i am not Monsooning, which is not very often, i love to take clothes apart and put them back together, put ribbon in or on things, drink coffee and curl up on the sofa with Mr Lee and watch Grand Designs, Come Dine With Me or other cooking type show paraphenalia. Oftentimes i am also subjected to long bouts of Futurama, or How Its Made. Sometimes both. This usually means i run a bath or go swimming. Or fall asleep.
Comments2
Oh, how I loved reading this! The pictures & the feeling of happiness... Such a pleasant post! My lately has been kinda messy, as I quit one of my jobs and now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do and how I want to do it, haha. Also, summer's almost over in Brazil, so the weather's been getting chillier, so blankets, books, tea and netflix have been quite present in my routine! (When I'm free to relax, that is.)
ReplyDelete-x // words at dawn
Sally your posts never fail to make me smile, and this one is no exception! Such positive, spring-like thoughts and what a lovely plate (I can never resist blue and white china!). Here's hoping your Monday is shaping up to be just as wonderful as these photos :) xxx
ReplyDeletePost a Comment