Let's see. My full name is Sally-Anne Crangle, i am twenty-six and currently live with my boyfriend in a little attic flat in Denton Holme. I work full time as Assistant Manager for Monsoon Accessorize in Carlisle. When i am not Monsooning, which is not very often, i love to take clothes apart and put them back together, put ribbon in or on things, drink coffee and curl up on the sofa with Mr Lee and watch Grand Designs, Come Dine With Me or other cooking type show paraphenalia. Oftentimes i am also subjected to long bouts of Futurama, or How Its Made. Sometimes both. This usually means i run a bath or go swimming. Or fall asleep.
Comments4
Ooh Sally, you do know how to make my mouth water with all that talk of scrummy food! I am a big soup lover too. I love to blend up a nice warming soup when it's cold outside, using any veg and spices I can find. I am so gonna try your wedge recipe. Mm mm! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteit really is a wonderful picture! :) I love snow, I'm sad we don't have snow on the ground and I can't wonder aimlessly making snowy footprints!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely break off work! It is a good time to have a break I think. I keep wishing it will snow in London but nothing so far, I get overly excited by snow too! The sweet potato wedges sound so good, I definitely need to try making those! x
ReplyDeleteJasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog
I love snow too. It just makes winter time so much brighter and prettier :) I absolutely love soup and oatcakes in winter! And I really have to try out those sweet potato wedges very soon. Lovely post as usual!
ReplyDeletexx Mimmi, Muted Mornings
Post a Comment