Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Black Cherry

Sallytangle sans colour feels a little odd - although there is still plenty print mish-mashing going on that you wont think i have had too many cups of lady grey and turned the lights out permanently.  I have Alison Goldfrapp to thank for my cherrified lips today.  I have harped on about her no end in these parts but i cannot proclaim my love for her enough, in my ears and on my clothes.  She is an inspirational lady indeed.  

As much as i find artists inspiring and find myself wearing what i'm listening to on a regular basis (Florence = floaty printed maxi skirts with clumpy boots and hair freer than the wind.  Goldfrapp = playsuits/jumpsuits, bolder colours, black nail polish.  Take That….no i am just joking! Not inspirational as such but definitely on the ipod fear not!) sometimes it's the words that i get my blonde mop lost in.  When   i was at school i adored english literature, loved getting lost in books and stories and poetry from different worlds. While i still do, now i lose myself in music more often than is polite to mention. After all music is poetry with a melody.  The right words combined with just the right arrangement of music and i am at their mercy.  












This week i am having a few lazy days away from work - cycling, singing and writing.  And just doing as i please.  The clouds have been kind and i am enjoying just wandering about our little place and reading and resting my head on the Mr.  I wish i could say it has been energetic and productive but i would be telling pork pies.  

Its a little bit like heaven.

Playsuit - Topshop, AW11 £45 £15.  Tshirt - H&M…oh so many years ago that it has holey cuffs…crikey.

XxX

13 comments:

  1. Being a music fiend and book addict (Librarian by day!), I'm totally with you on how both can influence in lovely and different ways. Wonderful post Sallytangle!

    Jo :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful post...dreamgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!
    i just love your blog, now following :)
    xx

    follow back? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Love your style and your blog!! Love floral myself. Now following you. :) Check out my blog and follow if you like it too - http://bee-bubbly.blogspot.in/
    much love!

    Check out and like my Facebook Page too :)- https://www.facebook.com/beebubbly1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post :)
    your blog is amazing!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. stripes! i love them <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great halloweeny post! i didnt do one this yr :( wish i had! maybe I could a late one next week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!! I've nominated you for a Liebster award, hope you don't mind ... I love your blog :)

    Check out what to do here ...

    http://life-nv.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. TES PHOTOS SONT MAGNIFIQUES
    BISES
    Valentine
    http://inthestreetofmode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics :)


    I follow you, can you follow me back?

    http://lovemakeup24.blogspot.com/2012/10/style-papers-fanatica-e-la-nuova.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love satin chic :) and that's a great collage there!

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis