Ta da!

I am bobbing by quickly just to say TA DA!  Well what do you all think of my swish-swoo beautifully pretty new layout?! I have the brilliantly talented and Her Royal HTML-ness Jen from Magic Feather Designs to thank wholly and completely.  Not only for being SO patient with me and all of my million ideas that i couldn't explain very well, but for all of the time and email chit-chat that putting this little place together has taken. The girl is a blog design GENIUS no less, and if your little space of the interweb needs a bit of TLC i can highly recommend.  
* * *
I can't wait to fill up this pretty little space with much many beautiful blog posts and pictures of clouds, walnut whips and pretty prints. And other much more serious and important things too naturally.

I hope you'll continue to read my little adventures as this little spot is incredibly close to my heart as are you all, my sweet  and lovely readers.