Wonderful Wednesday 16

Hello and how the flipping FLOPPING heck are we all?! I cannot believe this is my sixteenth 'Wonderful Wednesday' post today.  I can't imagine not writing them now! I feel as if this little space is quite a positive spot all the same, but having an extra special regular post to celebrate all of those little tiny things that have been making me smile is especially lovely.  I do hope you enjoy reading them as much as i enjoy writing them and that it makes you think of all the lovely little things in your own lives.  Let's get down to business shall we?!

*  Beyonce.  You can like all of your TRENDY indie bands, cheesy pop and whatever the bobbins you like, but sometimes we all need a little bit of Mrs Carter in our lives.  I have been having one of those weeks where i have been struggling to get motivated.  We all have them.    Having Beyonce's 'Love on Top' in my ears FULL BLAST on Monday morning's bright and sunny bike ride, kicked my bum well and truly into gear!  Altogether now…"Bring the beat in!"

*  Toast.  With ANYTHING, any kind, any how.  Just toast toast toast toast!!!! Okay that's not strictly true.  At the moment I am really loving toasted cranberry, pecan and honey bread with nutella and sliced strawberries.  SO good and definitely worth getting up for.  I try not to eat too much bread.  Not for any kind of crazy diet, but for the simple reason, that if i could i would eat toast for every meal, and well that's not healthy is it?!  I would become a walking talking slice of Waburton's! Variety is the spice of life and all that.  But this week is a week of toast.  And flipping good toast it is too.

*  Clouds.  What is it with me and CLOUDS?!? Heck I just love them.  Clouds and skies.  Sometimes i just catch myself looking up, staring ahead or forgetting what i am actually meant to be doing.  I just find them so beautiful and peaceful.  They can be dark, moody and angry or pale pink perfection in only a split second.  If you have a soft spot for the fluffy stuff you might want to head over to my Instagram feed… (@sallytangle)

*  Sisters.  I am LUCKY to have a brother and a sister, both younger.  I am extra lucky as my sister lives in the same city (most of my family don't) and I am so pleased I have got her.  I could spend hours in her company and never get bored.  She is one of the very few people i can just be me with and she never fails to make me laugh for hours on end. On top of that the girls a bit of a genius and teaches me more than she will ever know.  

*  Charity shop GIVING.  Because of my job, naturally i accumulate quite a bit of stuff.  By stuff i mean clothes, accessories, jewllery. Therefore a regular clear out is rather necessary.  This week i filled three huge bin bags and tootled them around to our local charity shop.  It felt nice knowing that they will all go to new homes and that the money will go to a good cause.  

*  Avocados.  Seriously what can't you put avocado on?! It really is the YUMMIEST thing to pop on top of anything! My current avocado loves:  toast (but of course!) spread with salty butter, mashed avocado and scrambled eggs.  Avocado sliced on top of wholemeal pasta with a spicy tomato sauce and chopped chorizo.  Or baked sweet potato with tuna, creme fraiche, chopped dill and sliced avocado.  Mmmmmm!

What has been floating that boat of your this week? And what has been making you smile?! Please don't keep it all to yourself! Tell me!