Thursday, 9 August 2012

Sunday Shaped

Sundays are quite possibly my favourite day of the week. This is largely due to the fact that it is the only day of the week that i get to spend the whole and entire day with the Mr.  This is his only day off, and i probably work one in every five Sundays - not a bad deal!



I can never imagine not putting any thought whatsoever into what i am wearing, but on Sundays, i am always drawn to softer colours, softer fabrics and cosier clothes.  Last Sunday was no exception.  Once we returned from our little jaunt out, i popped on my ever faithful flowery Topshop running shorts.  I actually wear them more now that i have admitted defeat and realised i am not built for running (i attempted it last year - really hurt my legs - a lot.  Actually to the point that it took me forever to get upstairs and then i had to come down again on my bottom.  I wore leg supports for two weeks).  They are short shorts, and i wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them outside unless i was being sporty, but they are lovely to wear with a soft tee, or little vest tucked in - plus the print is beautiful.

The jumper is my new favourite thing in the whole wide world.  I have only had it a week, almost.  Already i have had to stop myself from wearing it five days in a row.  I never thought i was a fringe-y jumper gal…but when some kind fringe-y jumper hater returned it to work, i just fell in love with it.  I just love the soft dusky pink colour.  It somehow just makes me feel calm, and dreamy, and cosy.  It is actually also a size to big, but i think i like the slopppiness!!

I have worn it tucked in skirts, with shorts, over dresses (a lot!) and even over my pyjamas when i was cold reading my book before bed the other night.  


I am going to become known as the girl with the crazy fringed jumper….
I can't wait to pop pretty blouses underneath it once it gets colder, and wear my pale pink bobble hat.  But i think i need to hold my horses on that thought!

Jumper £89 £24.50 Monsoon SS12, Shorts £15, Topshop SS11. Silk scarf worn in hair, Accessorize SS12, £12.  
XxX

6 comments:

  1. You rock that jumper well sally! Love it! X
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, love the pictures sweetie!:X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous blog, so glad I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I have been trying to find if you have a blog but can't find anything, or a twitter!!! So i am saying thank you here :) Hope you pop back xxxx

      Lots of love xxxxx

      Delete
  4. i love this jumper <3 it's adorable!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shorts! They definitely deserve to be worn in public when the sun makes an appearance. Your jumper is fab too!
    Sundays are 100% the best day, you just can't beat them.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis