Currently 10

All photos mine, except the sweet little quote which you can find on Pinterest HERE
I feel all kinds of WONDERFUL when i read the above quote.  It's buy author Brian Andreas.  I love the idea that he feels like i do.  Morning is my quiet time.  My time to sit for as long as i wish and gather my thoughts for the day in total silence.  Winding down at night is not as easy for me (i find it ever so hard to stop and sit still).  Mornings are MY time to sit quiet, watch the day uncurl, unfurrow and for all the days creases to disappear infront of my eyes whilst I sit sipping a big floral mug of Lady Grey.  Breakfast is also my very favourite meal.  I often joke that i could eat breakfast for lunch and dinner too, and if it wasn't for the Mr, then i probably would!  I spend far too much time planning and considering my breakfasts for the week.  

Even when the end of the week comes and we are left with a 'what can we create from this, this and this' for tea, i never run out of breakfast supplies. I simply couldn't bear it.  I can never understand those little faces that leap out of bed and hurl themselves into the day on only a tea or coffee.  NO NO!  That just wouldn't do.  I like to start the day slow and steady and with a HAPPY tummy!

How about YOU?!