Hello WORLD! Here i am back once again with a list of wonderful something's to encourage you to all do the same! This week has been an extra busy one, but one of those which has also felt productive too! Often i can feel like i run around multi-tasking and juggling everything until the cows come home and i never actually finish one single thing. This week so far is proving one for crossing things off the list and not adding too many more. But what else has been happy-making?
* Finding an old PLAYLIST on my IPod which unexpectedly had 'In the Air Tonight' by Phil Collins on. It was THE best start to my week seriously. I really had to push my hands ever so tightly into my pockets on the wander to work on Monday to stop me from pretending to play the drum solo at the zebra crossing. Such a good song!
* That there pink slouchy hat of BEANY-ness above. It is the perfect shade of cheer up candy pink and is keeping my ears warm AND making me feel Spring-like all in one go.
* Toasted cinnamon and blueberry muffins with peanut butter and fresh blueberries piled on top for extra blueberry-ness for breakfast. I may have found a strong contender for those crumpet, nutella and banana mornings!
* Lush Rose Jam PERFUME. It never fails to make me feel happy. I am not a big perfume buyer, mostly because it is so hard to find one that someone else doesn't already smell of. And most smell the same or of other versions of each other. They are also so damned expensive. I was bought Rose Jam for my birthday. Its heaven. It's rose, without the old lady tag. Its sweet, without the typical vanilla-y undertone and its a little heady without giving me, well a headache. I love it. I have had so many people compliment me on it. It is however discontinued and apparently was only a Christmas limited edition. So yep, if you can sort that out Lush, that would be grand.
* This little BLOG. I honestly cannot tell you how much i wish that you all of you and little old me could all go for tea and a big piece of victoria sponge. I am eternally grateful for those of you who visit here and read and comment and get in touch and send the kindest tweets, emails and messages. I love you all dearly and it is the nicest feeling ever.
* Alice's' Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by C.S Lewis. Words cannot describe how glad i am that i picked up this book to read again. I know i am not twelve anymore but i don't care I adore it. Sometimes you just want a little bit of evening escapism with your rose tea and cadbury's mini roll.
* Striped tshirts with EVERYTHING in the whole wide world! No really. I wear them all year round but Spring is always the time of year that i re-cement that extra special love. And usually treat myself to a few new ones too! This year, i have taken to using some older 'past their best' even for me ones, with my favourite printed pastel pyjama bottoms to sleep in. If that doesn't make for a good night sleep then my friend there is no hope for you!!
I am so ENJOYING sharing these little HAPPY-filled posts with you all! What has been making you happy this week? I would love to know! And leave me a link if you have written an inspirational happy-making post recently so i can sneak a peep!