Monday, 20 October 2014

Currently #25 - Words to fall in love with.

{All images taken from Pinterest HERE}
I must have READ this piece of writing at least a million times.  From the first read i FELL right in and let it swallow me up wholly and completely.  Isn't it one of the most beautiful pieces of writing that you've ever read?  I love the POWER that words have, and the magic that comes about when they are STRUNG together in such a perfect way that everything else going on around you is suddenly forgotten.  
*  *  *
I hope that one day somebody falls right in to MY writing and loses their way for a little bit too.  Is that vain..?  I do hope not.

Either way I hope it BRIGHTENS the start of your week as much as it does mine.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful piece of writing. Thank you for sharing! I don't think it's vain at all to want that! I'd love to be able to write in such an engaging way too.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've definitely brightened up the start of my week Sally... this piece of writing is fabulous!!! <3 Thank you so much to share it with us!!!
    xoxo
    Sweetie Tulip
    sweetietulip88.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis